The Ramat Gan branch of the Counseling Center for Women is expanding, and we are looking for 2 therapists to join us.
If you have an M.A. in Clinical Psychology or an MSW in social work in addition to advanced studies in psychotherapy, and would like to be an active member of our participative/democratic management style, then please read further:
We are looking for two therapists, with at least one of the following criteria –
- Experience and expertise in trauma (complex and sexual)
- Mother tongue English speaker and excellent Hebrew (with the ability to run therapy sessions in both languages)
- 10 years’ experience in direct therapy
- Available to attend staff meetings on Thursday mornings
- Availability to work two evenings a week, or one evening and Friday
- A willingness to take an active role in the organization’s democratic management style
Considerable advantage will be given to candidates with the following:
- Experience in group therapy, certification in couples and family therapy, certification as clinical supervisors
- Certification in various treatment modalities, (with emphasis on trauma), and integrative therapeutic orientation
We offer salary and full social benefits combined with a sense of belonging and involvement in a professional and clinically stimulating environment.
*This notice addresses all genders
*Only suitable candidates will receive a response, apologies in advance